Friday, May 18, 2012

Lottery Dream Plans



I love the question, "What what you do if you won the lottery?" It allows me to daydream beyond the bounds of money. What would you do if you suddenly had your hands on millions of dollars? I think about traveling, buying a gorgeous house, trying all the things I've wanted to try and so much more. I have all the plans ready, now I just need is to win a significant sweepstakes!

After winning the lottery, I would quit my job. It wouldn't march in a huff to my boss' office or anything like that. In fact, I have a good job...as far as jobs go. I, like most people, would rather be free, though, to do what my heart drives me to do. I have never before had the freedom to live beyond the need for money. What freedom!

I have never before and most people never will have the chance to leave free of financial bounds. The basics of life cost much more than the average job pays. Student loans are massive burden on a huge proportion of the population. These burdens can even pass from generation to generation. They freeze people where they are and prevent them from achieving their dreams.

Once I am free of my job, my next step would be to get sensible about my good fortune. After winning millions of dollars, there would be a fair amount of sorting out before I can truly and responsibly enjoy my cash.

I drag my boyfriend into this daydream all the time. He is an accountant and no doubt has plenty of ideas about what to do with all the money if I win. He wants to put it in trusts and stocks or real estate so it can continue to support us, too. That's all well and good, but it's not the stuff I like to dream of.

Once everything settled down, my plan would be to start traveling. I mean, if I haven't seen the world, how where I will know where I want to live when I can live anywhere I like? I have always seen myself as one of those people who could, if life led that direction, just up and move to England or Italy.

Having millions of dollars would finally make it possible to explore the world. Once I've seen plenty, I can start thinking about where I would like to have my home base. Or, of course, I could more than one house! How lovely would it be to have a place in France and a place in LA?

However, it's not all dreaming. I play the lottery every week. Some people think its silly or a waste of money to enter big sweepstakes such as these, but it is my way of inviting the universe to give me a fortune.

I'm a consumer with a particular interest in Christmas gift ideas. Visit http://makobiscribe.com for more information..



No comments:

Post a Comment